These Terms and Conditions govern the Simplify Vegan Chocolate Pack Competition (“the Competition”).
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participating in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition commences 9am (AEST) on Monday 4 September 2016 and entries close 10:00pm (AEST) on Sunday 2 October 2016 (“Competition Period”). Entries received after the closing date and time will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is open to Australian residents. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and its agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- If you are aged under 18 years, you must seek the consent of your parent or legal guardian before entering this Competition.
- To enter the Competition, you must:
a) visit the Simplify Vegan website: https://simplifyvegan.com.au; and
b) make a purchase on the Simplify Vegan website; and
c) complete the entry form including all the required fields on the Simplify Vegan website.
- Entry must be manual using an Internet browser. The Promoter may reject entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that an entry has been made using automated entry means or by use of a computer entry service.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining a prize winner. Entries will be individually judged and assessed by the Promoter’s panel of judges for their quality and creativity in answer to “Tell us in 25 words or less what your favourite vegan chocolate is and why” The decision of the Promoter’s panel of judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Multiple entries are permitted and must be accompanied by a separate “25 words or less” answer. Participants with multiple entries are eligible to be selected for one prize only.
- Entries including your “25 words or less” answer must not infringe the rights of any third parties, be an original work and will be the property of the Promoter. Any entry that is made on behalf of a third party will be invalid. You indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of this condition.
- It is a condition of entry that each prize winner must:
a) comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements;
b) if requested, sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion
c) participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media requests by the Promoter relating to the Competition and prize;
d) consent to the prize winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed upon acceptance of the prize or during the prize winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in perpetuity, in any form and in any medium whatsoever throughout the world including websites, social media, television advertisements, promotional videos, brochures, newspapers, articles, multi-media and the prize winner will not be entitled to any copyright to such material or entitled to any payment, royalty or other consideration from the Promoter for such use; and
e) if under 18 years of age, must provide to the Promoter the full name, address and telephone numbers of each legal guardian for the winner and each such legal guardian must sign a legal release giving effect to these Terms and Conditions (including paragraphs a-d above).
- By entering into the Competition, you consent to your entry and personal information (including your name and address) being used by the Promoter and the Supplier, its employees, agents or third parties engaged by any of the foregoing to:
a) administer the Competition;
b) announce the prize winners including publishing the prize winner on the Simplify Vegan website and
c) for any promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purpose of the Promoter and the Supplier.
If you do not consent to the above, you must not participate in the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to:
a) disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements;
b) disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Competition or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation;
c) verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
d) request the prize winner provide proof of identity, to the satisfaction of the Promoter, in order to claim the prize. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the prize winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered; or
e) cancel, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any requirements or directions from any applicable regulatory body (Agency).
- One of five Simplify Vegan Chocolate Packs will be awarded to the best five (5) eligible winners as selected in accordance with clause 8. Each prize winner will receive a Simplify Vegan Chocolate Pack valued at $52 AUD (GST inclusive) each.
- The total prize pool is valued at $260 AUD (GST inclusive). The value of the prize(s) is accurate and based upon the recommended retail price(s) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s) after that date.
- No prizes will be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The judging will take place after the Promotional Period on Monday 3 October 2016 (Judging Date). If the Judging Date falls on a public holiday, the Judging Date will be conducted on the following business day.
- Should your contact details change during the Competition Period, it is your responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The prize winners will be notified within 2 business days of the Judging Date. The prize winners will have their details published on the Simplify Vegan website from Monday 3 October 2016.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a prize winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its officers, employees and agents shall not be liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any personal injury or death of any person or any loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from or in connection with the Competition or any prize, including, without limitation, where arising from or in connection with:
a) the Promoter accepts no liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on–line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems and/or traffic congestion on telephone networks or lines that cause late or delayed entries, or for any lost and/or misdirected entries not received by the closing date;
b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
e) any variation in prize value from that stated in these Terms and Conditions; and/or
f) any tax liability incurred by a prize winner or any entrant.
- In the event of any dispute in relation to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter is final.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Promoter is TEOH SOU PTY LTD ABN 77 610 957 634 trading as Simplify Vegan.